Disability or Dismemberment
- Claim Forms
- Part I: Total and Permanent Disability Claim Form (Claimant's Statement)
- Part II: Total and Permanent Disability Form (attending Physician's report)
- Attested True Copy of Indoor Case Papers of the Hospital(s).
- Discharge Summary of Present and Past Hospitalizations.
- Medical Examination Certificate (First Consultation Notes) & follow-up Consultation Notes.
- All related Medical Examination Reports, e.g.
- Laboratory test reports.
- X-Ray / CT Scan / MRI Reports & Plates.
- Ultrasonography Report.
- Histopathology Report.
- Clinical / Hospital Reports.
- Angiography Reports & Plates.
- Others (please specify).
- Clinical Photographs showing the injured areas - if available
- Disability Certificate by attending physician / Institute for disabled
- Rehabilitation Certificate - if applicable.
- Sick Leave certificate - if applicable.
- Employer's written confirmation / statement - for Disability claims
- All police reports / First Information Report & Final Investigation Report - if due to accidental cause.(All Dismemberment claims shall submit proof of accident)
- Reason for delay in intimation.
- Proof of Accident – Panchnama / Inquest report - if due to accidental cause.(All Dismemberment claims shall submit proof of accident)
- Newspaper cutting / Photographs of the accident - if available.(All Dismemberment claims shall submit proof of accident)
- All police reports, PM Report & Chemical Viscera report if performed, Newspaper cuttings if any
Please Note : In addition to above documents requirements, Tata AIA Life reserves the right to ask for more documents/information, medical examination/tests and autopsy as may be required in consideration of the claim
Notifications of claim, submission of claim forms and/or claim documents to the Company shall not be construed as an admission of liabilities of the Company