- Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation.
- This product is underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited.
- For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
- Tax benefits are as per Income Tax Act, 1961, and are subject to modifications made thereto from time to time. Please consult your own tax consultant to know the tax benefit available to you.
- Riders are not mandatory and are available for a nominal extra cost.
- Service tax is applicable as per governing laws and the same shall be borne by the policyholder. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited reserves the right to recover from the Policyholder, any levies and duties (including service tax), as imposed by the government from time to time. Kindly refer to the proposal / Sales Illustration for the exact premium / fees / charges.
- Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
- Section 41 of the Insurance Act, 1938 - Prohibition of Rebate:
Section 45 of the Insurance Act, 1938
- No person shall allow or offer to allow, either directly or indirectly, as an inducement to any person to take out or renew or continue an insurance in respect of any kind of risk relating to lives or property in India, any rebate of the whole or part of the commission payable or any rebate of the premium shown on the policy, nor shall any person taking out or renewing or continuing a policy accept any rebate, except such rebate as may be allowed in accordance with the published prospectuses or tables of the insurer.
- Any person making default in complying with the provisions of this section shall be punishable with a fine which may extend to five hundred rupees.
No policy of life insurance effected before the commencement of this Act shall after the expiry of two years from the date of commencement of this Act and no policy of life insurance effected after the coming into force of this Act shall, after the expiry of two years from the date on which it was effected be called in question by an insurer on the ground that statement made in the proposal or in any report of a medical officer, or referee, or friend of the insured, or in any other document leading to the issue of the policy, was inaccurate or false, unless the insurer shows that such statement was on a material matter or suppressed facts which it was material to disclose and that it was fraudulently made by the policyholder and that the policyholder knew at the time of making it that the statement was false or that it suppressed facts which it was material to disclose: Provided that nothing in this section shall prevent the insurer from calling for proof of age at any time if he is entitled to do so, and no policy shall be deemed to be called in question merely because the terms of the policy are adjusted on subsequent proof that the age of the life insured was incorrectly stated in the proposal.
Insurance cover is available under this product.
In case of Unit Linked Life Insurance Products, the following disclaimers are additionally applicable:
IN THIS POLICY, THE INVESTMENT RISK IN INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO IS BORNE BY THE POLICY HOLDER.
Unit Linked Insurance products are different from traditional Life Insurance products and are subject to risk factors.
Premiums paid in Unit Linked Life Insurance policies are subject to Investment risks associated with capital Markets & the NAVs of the units may go up or down based on the performance of fund and factors influencing the capital market and the insured is responsible for his/her decisions.