- Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation.
- This product is underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited.
- For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
- Tax benefits are as per Income Tax Act, 1961, and are subject to modifications made thereto from time to time. Please consult your own tax consultant to know the tax benefit available to you.
- Riders are not mandatory and are available for a nominal extra cost.
- Service tax is applicable as per governing laws and the same shall be borne by the policyholder. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited reserves the right to recover from the Policyholder, any levies and duties (including service tax), as imposed by the government from time to time. Kindly refer to the proposal / Sales Illustration for the exact premium / fees / charges.
- Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
- Section 41 of the Insurance Act, 1938 - Prohibition of Rebate:
- No person shall allow or offer to allow, either directly or indirectly, as an inducement to any person to take out or renew or continue an insurance in respect of any kind of risk relating to lives or property in India, any rebate of the whole or part of the commission payable or any rebate of the premium shown on the policy, nor shall any person taking out or renewing or continuing a policy accept any rebate, except such rebate as may be allowed in accordance with the published prospectuses or tables of the insurer.
- Any person making default in complying with the provisions of this section shall be punishable with a fine which may extend to five hundred rupees.
- Section 45 of the Insurance Act, 1938 No policy of life insurance effected before the commencement of this Act shall after the expiry of two years from the date of commencement of this Act and no policy of life insurance effected after the coming into force of this Act shall, after the expiry of two years from the date on which it was effected be called in question by an insurer on the ground that statement made in the proposal or in any report of a medical officer, or referee, or friend of the insured, or in any other document leading to the issue of the policy, was inaccurate or false, unless the insurer shows that such statement was on a material matter or suppressed facts which it was material to disclose and that it was fraudulently made by the policyholder and that the policyholder knew at the time of making it that the statement was false or that it suppressed facts which it was material to disclose: Provided that nothing in this section shall prevent the insurer from calling for proof of age at any time if he is entitled to do so, and no policy shall be deemed to be called in question merely because the terms of the policy are adjusted on subsequent proof that the age of the life insured was incorrectly stated in the proposal.
- Insurance cover is available under this product.
In case of Unit Linked Life Insurance Products, the following disclaimers are additionally applicable:
- IN THIS POLICY, THE INVESTMENT RISK IN INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO IS BORNE BY THE POLICY HOLDER.
- Unit Linked Insurance products are different from traditional Life Insurance products and are subject to risk factors.
- Premiums paid in Unit Linked Life Insurance policies are subject to Investment risks associated with capital Markets & the NAVs of the units may go up or down based on the performance of fund and factors influencing the capital market and the insured is responsible for his/her decisions.
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited is only the name of Insurance Company & Tata AIA Life Invest Assure Flexi Supreme, Tata AIA Life Lakshya Supreme ,Tata AIA Life Invest Assure Plus Supreme, Tata AIA Life Insurance United Ujjwal Bhawishya Supreme, Tata AIA Life Insurance InvestAssure Apex Supreme, Tata AIA Life Insurance Swarna Pratigya ,Tata AIA Life Insurance Swarna Bhavishya,Tata AIA Life Insurance InvestAssure Gold Supreme, Tata AIA Life Insurance InvestAssure Maximizer, Tata AIA Life Insurance Gyan Kosh are only the names of the unit linked life insurance contracts and do not in anyway indicate the quality of the contracts, their future prospects or returns.
- The various funds offered under this contract are the names of the funds and do not in any way indicate the quality of these plans, their future prospects, and returns.
- Investments are subject to market risks.
In case of proposals or Top-Up Premiums, where underwriting or any other approval of the Company is required (including auto-pay cases), units will be allocated on the day the underwriting and the other approvals are completed. However in case of outstation cheques /outstation demand drafts, units will be allocated on the date of realization or the day when the underwriting/approvals are completed, whichever is later.
In case of sale and redemption of units with respect to partial withdrawals, surrender, fund switch, death claim and maturity claim, units will be allocated on the day the written request/application is received from you.
In respect of renewal premiums (including local cheque or demand draft, payable at par at the place where the premium is received) / requests received for fund switch / partial withdrawal / surrender / death claim / maturity claim, up to 03.00 p.m. by Tata AIA Life, the closing NAV of the day on which the premium / request is received shall be applicable. If the same is received after 03.00 p.m., the closing NAV of the next business day shall be applicable. In respect of outstation cheques/ demand drafts received at the place where the premium is received, the closing NAV of the day, on which cheque / demand draft is realized, shall be applicable. In case of renewal premiums if you pay the premium in advance (including auto-pay cases) the units will be allocated on the due date of the premium or the date, on which the outstation instruments,( if applicable), with respect to advance premium, are realized, whichever is later.
For the purpose of NAV calculation, the premium shall be deemed to have been received only when the same is either directly received at any of the offices of Tata AIA Life or when Tata AIA Life receives intimation from an authorized source about the receipt of premium at such alternate venue (e.g. drop box), as authorized by Tata AIA Life. If intimation is received after 3.00 p.m. or on a Saturday, Sunday, Public Holiday/ Non-business day for Tata AIA Life, NAV for the next working day will be applicable. 'Public Holiday'/ 'non-business day' for such purpose will be reckoned with reference to the Head Office/ such other office where investment function of the Company is based, notwithstanding that any other office of the Company is open for business on that day.
For complete details please contact our Insurance advisor or visit Tata AIA Life's nearest branch office or call our toll free number 1-800-267-9966 (facility available to MTNL and BSNL users) and 1-860-266-9966 (facility available from all mobile and landlines wherein local charges would apply) or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Visit us at www.tataaia.com or SMS 'LIFE' to 58888.
Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. (Regn. No. 110)
Registered & Corporate Office Address: 14th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013.