- The information, material, advice, suggestions, illustrations, notifications, circulars, etc. are collectively referred to as the ‘content’ on this website. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. assumes no responsibility of any mistakes, inaccuracies and omissions in the content on this website.
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. neither makes any promises, nor representation concerning any content provided on or through this website, and disclaims itself of any liabilities thereof. Any action taken by you on the basis of the said content is solely at your discretion, and you are responsible for the consequent/resulting risk, if any.
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. reserves the right to change, update, or correct the content in full, or in part, as and when required, at its sole discretion.The content displayed on this website is for your personal use only. The said content shall not be reproduced, in print or electronically, without the prior written consent of Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd.
- Email messages sent over the internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. The integrity of such messages cannot be guaranteed on the internet and Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. bears no responsibility for any losses and/or damages incurred by the users as a result of sending messages/emails sent to, or received from Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd.
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. will never send emails from domain names other than the ones listed here:
- <Domain name 1 here>
- <Domain name 2 here>
Please do not respond to any emails other than those originating from the aforementioned domain names, as the same may be fraudulent messages or phishing attempts.
This product provides insurance cover, and is underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited. For more details on risk factors and terms and conditions please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
- Income Tax benefits will be made available as per the prevailing income tax laws, subject to fulfillment of conditions stipulated therein. Income Tax laws are subject to change from time to time. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. does not assume responsibility on tax implications mentioned anywhere in this document. To know the tax benefits available to you, please consult your own tax consultant.
- Riders are not mandatory and are available at a nominal extra cost.
- All Premiums, Charges, and interest payable under the policy are exclusive of applicable taxes, duties, surcharge, cesses or levies which will be entirely borne/ paid by the Policyholder, in addition to the payment of such Premium, charges or interest. Tata AIA Life shall have the right to claim, deduct, adjust and recover the amount of any applicable tax or imposition levied by any statutory or administrative body, from the benefits payable under the Policy. Kindly refer to the proposal/Sales Illustration for the exact premium/fees/charges, and please note that past performance is not indicative of future performance.