Key rider benefits:
- The coverage offered by this insurance rider remains in place throughout the Premium Payment Term (PPT) of the base plan
- The benefits offered by this rider are designed for the proposer of the base plan.
- In case of the death of the proposer, or in case the proposer suffers from total and permanent disability due to an accident or any sickness, and, as a result, is unable to pay the premiums on time, then all future premiums for the base plan will be waived off.
- The benefits of this rider are valid if the death or disability occurs before the proposer attains 70 years of age or before the end of the Premium Paying Term (PPT), whichever occurs earlier.
- Premiums paid under this rider are eligible for tax benefits under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
- The Tata AIA Life Insurance Waiver of Premium Plus (WOPP) Rider is available with Tata AIA Life Insurance Mahalife Gold, Tata AIA Life Insurance Money Back Plus, Tata AIA Life Insurance Smart Income Plus, Tata AIA Life Insurance Gold Income Plan, Tata AIA Life Insurance Diamond Savings Plan, Tata AIA Life Insurance Guaranteed Monthly Income Plan and Tata AIA Life Insurance Guaranteed Return Insurance Plan.