- 1Rider is not mandatory and is available for a nominal extra cost. For more details on benefits, premiums and exclusions under the Rider, please contact Tata AIA Life's Insurance Advisor/ branch
- 2Income Tax benefits would be available as per the prevailing income tax laws, subject to fulfillment of conditions stipulated therein. Income Tax laws are subject to change from time to time. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. does not assume responsibility on tax implication mentioned anywhere in this document. Please consult your own tax consultant to know the tax benefits available to you
- Buying a Life Insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the Surrender Value payable may be less than the all the Premiums Paid.
- This product is underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. This plan is not a guaranteed issuance plan and it will be subject to Company’s underwriting and acceptance.
- Insurance cover is available under this product.
- In case of Sub Standard lives, extra premiums will be charged as per our underwriting guidelines
- For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read Sales Brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. (IRDA of India Regn. No.110) CIN No. U66010MH2000PLC128403 Registered & Corporate Office: 14th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013.
Trade logo displayed above belongs to Tata Sons Ltd and AIA Group Ltd. and is used by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd under a license.
For any information including cancellation, claims and complaints, please contact our Insurance Advisor/ Intermediary or visit Tata AIA Life’s nearest branch office or call 1-860-266-9966 (local charges apply) or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beware of Spurious/ Fraud Phone calls:
IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling insurance policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.