TALIC mandates that the highest standards of integrity should be upheld in all business interactions. Any and all forms of corruption, extortion, and embezzlement are unacceptable.
No improper advantage
Bribes and any other means of obtaining undue or improper advantage should not be embraced or accepted. No festival gifts are to be offered to TALIC employees. If any evidence of the same is found against a vendor or a service provider, all contracts and purchase orders of the said vendor or service provider shall be terminated with immediate effect. The vendor/service provider shall also be black-listed for any prospects or future business.
Disclosure of information
Information pertaining to business activities, business structure and financial situation and performance is to be disclosed in accordance with applicable regulations and prevailing industry practices. The vendor/service provider shall ensure the integrity of data and/or information furnished by TALIC at all times. The vendor/service provider shall be entirely responsible in ensuring that the confidentiality of data is retained, and in no circumstances transferred to an outsider, in the course of normal operations, without prior written consent/approval from TALIC.
Intellectual property including, but not limited to, patents, trademarks and copyrights, developed or otherwise acquired by the vendor/service provider using TALIC resources during their engagement with TALIC and which is related to TALIC's business, is the property of TALIC.
- Intellectual property rights are to be respected and any transfer of technology and know-how shall be done in a manner that abides by intellectual property rights.
- The vendor/service provider who has access to TALIC’s intellectual property must not improperly disclose or use the intellectual property - neither during, nor after association with TALIC unless proper authorization is received.
- The vendor/service provider must cooperate with TALIC in all efforts to secure its interest in intellectual property deemed to be the property of TALIC.
- The vendor/service provider may not use intellectual property obtained in the course of their engagement with another company without first obtaining permission from the other company.
- The vendor/service provider is not permitted to use or copy software or documentation, except as agreed upon in writing.
- Vendors/Service providers who are approached with any offer of confidential information that may have been obtained improperly, must immediately discuss this matter with the Legal & Compliance Team of TALIC.
Information regarding business activities and performance should be informative and disclosed in accordance with the applicable regulations and prevailing industry practices at that time.
Antitrust and fair competition
The vendor/service provider shall provide superior products and services not through improper or anticompetitive practices but by maintaining healthy and prudent competitive practices. In doing so, the vendor/service provider shall not violate any concerned anti-corruption laws including, but not limited to the Prevention of Corruption Act to obtain or retain business and shall not indulge in practices prohibited under anti-corruption laws
Trading in securities
- No vendor/service provider, and/or their immediate family shall derive any benefit or assist others to derive any benefit from the access to and possession of information/data that belongs to TALIC, which is not in the public domain.
- No vendor/service provider shall use, replicate, or disseminate information which is not available to the investing public and which therefore constitutes insider information for making or giving advice on investment decisions on the securities of TALIC, on which such insider Information has been obtained.