What are life insurance investment plans?
Life insurance investment plans offer you the dual benefits of a life cover, as well as market-linked returns. They help multiply your money over the long term, so you create the wealth needed to fulfil your dreams and aspirations. By choosing a life insurance investment plan, you get to take advantage of market movements, and make your investments grow big over time.
When should I purchase a life insurance investment plan?
Life insurance investment plans help your money multiply over the long term by tapping into the benefit of market-linked returns. So, the earlier you purchase a life insurance investment plan, the more time your money has to grow. Additionally, if you purchase a life insurance investment plan when you are younger, the premiums tend to be more affordable. That is why it is a good idea to purchase a wealth plan as early as possible.
What is the premium payment frequency for life insurance investment plans?
You can choose from the following premium payment frequencies.
What documents would I require to buy an insurance policy?
To buy an insurance policy, you need to submit the following mandatory documents.
Proof of address:
The following documents are accepted as valid proof of your address.
- Bank Statement (or passbook) with the latest entries for six months
- Aadhaar card
- Voter's ID
- Driver's License
- Electricity/telephone bill
- Ration Card
Proof of identity:
Some of the documents that are accepted as valid proof of your identity include:
- PAN card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driver's license
Documents showing proof of income:
These documents, which are required only for a few plans, include:
- Salary slips of the previous 3 months
- Income tax returns/Employer certificate
- Bank statement of the previous 6 months
- Latest Form 16
What are riders? Which rider can I purchase with the Fortune Maxima plan?
Riders are additional provisions that you can add on to your basic insurance policy, in order to enhance the protection and the benefits you receive.
With the Tata AIA Life Insurance Fortune Maxima plan, you can purchase the following riders if you choose the limited premium payment option.
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Waiver of Premium (Linked) Rider (UIN: 110A026V02)
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Waiver of Premium Plus (Linked) Rider (UIN: 110A025V02)
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Accidental Death and Dismemberment (Long Scale) (ADDL) Linked Rider (UIN: 110A027V02)
If you opt for the single premium payment option, you can choose to add the Tata AIA Life Insurance Accidental Death and Dismemberment (Long Scale) (ADDL) Linked Rider to your base plan
Why purchase plans online?
- Better control over your purchase
- Hassle-free buying experience
- Paperless journey