You love your family. They are your priority. You are working hard for long hours, handling the immense job stress and struggling every day to provide for the people you love the most. But have you ever thought, what happens when you are no longer around? How will your family cope with the financial expenses? Who will pay for your kid’s educations, your parent’s medications, etc.?
As a primary breadwinner, it is not only your responsibility to provide for the family when you are alive, but also to ensure their financial stability, even after you are gone. In this regard, a life insurance savings plan can be an effective investment for your family’s future. With such plans, you get an optimum life cover that helps to protect your loved ones against uncertainties and a savings return that can help you fulfil their aspirations and critical monetary needs.
What is a life insurance savings plan, and why is it important to have insurance?
A life insurance savings plan is also commonly known as a guaranteed1 savings plan. These policies function partially like a traditional insurance plan and provide you with a secure life cover, while another part offers guaranteed1 return investments. This dual advantage sets these policies apart from traditional life insurance policies.
With these guaranteed1 savings insurance plan, you gain peace of mind that your family is financially secure in case of an unfortunate event. If the unfortunate happens, your family will have the insurance sum to pay for their expenses, maintain their standard of living and take care of pending debts, if any.
In addition, the policy offers attractive life insurance guaranteed1 returns on your policy, enabling you to achieve your financial goals like sponsoring the education or marriage of your child, buying a house for your family, etc. These plans allow you to choose the way you want your guaranteed1 returns. You can opt for a lump sum or choose to get regular income payments monthly or annually, as per your family’s needs.
Besides all these advantages, life insurance savings plans also help you minimise your taxes2 in the present and also save the tax2 burden for your family in the future. The premiums you pay for the policy are eligible for deduction up to ₹1.5 Lakh under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Further, the maturity benefit or the death proceeds received by your nominee in case of your unfortunate demise during the policy tenure is also eligible for exemption under Section 10(10D).
Tata AIA Life Insurance Fortune Guarantee Plus: Guaranteed1 financial stability for the family
Tata AIA Life Insurance understands that there is nothing more valuable than your family. With its Tata AIA Life Insurance Fortune Guarantee Plus plan (UIN: 110N158V01), we aim to be your partner in helping you secure the financial future of your family and protecting them against uncertainties.
The Fortune Guarantee Plus plan has been specifically designed to benefit your family by giving wings to their dreams and providing stability to their finances. With the exclusive features and benefits of the plan, you can be sure that you and your family never have to uncalled compromises for their ambitions and needs.
With this plan, you get the benefits of a reliable life insurance plan for your family along with a guaranteed1 savings plan to fulfil your and your family’s goals.
Some of the top benefits of the Fortune Guarantee Plus plan include:
- Assurance of utmost financial stability and well-being of your family, in the present and even in your absence.
- Flexibility to plan your family’s goals by choosing between regular income option or regular income with in-built critical illness option.
- Option to select income period from 20 to 45 years as per your family’s requirements.
- The choice to get the income either on a regular monthly basis or on an annual basis.
- Freedom to opt for Joint Life under single premium payment option.
- Option to enhance your life insurance coverage through various add-on riders3 like Tata AIA Life Insurance Non-Linked Comprehensive Health Rider (UIN: 110B031V02) and Tata AIA Life Insurance Non-Linked Comprehensive Protection Rider (UIN: 110B033V02).
- Privilege to select the premium payment frequency – annual, half-yearly, quarterly, monthly and also single pay
- Liberty to pay premiums as per financial suitability – single, regular or limited pay option.
- Provides return of premium at the end of the defined income period.
- Tax2 benefits as applicable under Section 80C and Section 10(10D).
Apart from these benefits, you get a hassle-free and speedy claim process. Tata AIA offers doorstep claim service and settles all your claims within four hours.
How to buy the Fortune Guarantee Plus plan for a stable financial future?
You can easily buy the Tata AIA Life Insurance Fortune Guarantee Plus plan online by following these simple steps:
- Fill in your basic details like name, email id, mobile number, date of birth, gender, etc., to generate your policy quote online.
- Evaluate and finalise the quote as per your requirements.
- Choose the appropriate tenure and other features like income period, premium payment mode, premiums payment frequency, nominee, add-ons, etc.
- Submit necessary documents like Aadhaar Card, Passport, PAN Card, Bank Statements (for previous six months) and Income Proof (salary slips, Latest Form 16 and income tax receipt).
- Make the payment, and your policy is active.
If you want assistance in the buying process, you can also ask to get a call back from a Tata AIA policy expert. The experts will hand-hold you through the entire policy purchase process.
There is different peace of mind in knowing that the investment decisions you make today will prove the utmost beneficial for your dependents in the long-run, especially when you are not around. By investing in the Tata AIA Life Insurance Fortune Guarantee Plus, you are taking a step towards that peace. The plan assures the holistic financial well-being of your family, ensuring their dreams are fulfilled, and they never have to suffer financially.