Death (all causes of death)
If no nomination - Proof of legal title to the claim proceeds (e.g. legal succession paper).
If Death due to Accident (to be submitted in addition to the above)
- Postmortem report (Autopsy report) & Chemical Viscera report - if performed
- All Police Papers – Panchnama, Inquest, First Information Report (FIR) and Final Investigation Report
- Newspaper cutting / Photographs of the accident - if available
- Please submit copies of the documents mentioned above (A,B & C) certified / attested by the issuing authority.
( Original Seen Verified (OSV) by Branch Personnel will also be accepted) -
- All Police papers – Panchnama, Inquest, First Information Report and Final Investigation Report
- Medical Records (Admission Notes, Discharge/Death Summary, Indoor Case Papers, Test Reports etc)#
- Postmortem report (Autopsy report) & Chemical Viscera report (certified by Police / Magistrate / Court will also be accepted)
- Copies of the other documents to be submitted by self attestation of the claimant
- In case the claim warrants any additional requirement, TALIC reserves the right to call for the same.
- Notification of claim & submission of the claim requirements does not mean admission of the claim liability by the Company.
- No agent is authorized to admit any liabilities on behalf of the Company, nor to alter this list of documents or any claims requirements called for by the Company.
#This is applicable if Life Assured was in hospital at the time of death or any time prior to the date of death.